It’s easy to load a mission statement with fancy words and great intentions. But how do you know what’s real and what’s, frankly, a lot of fluff?
You can choose to work with a provider that’s dedicated to producing solutions. Our firm aims to be a natural extension of your team because we believe in building and maintaining strong client relationships. We understand that your situation is unique and deserves its own strategic, deliberate, and practical solutions. Our goal is to form a long-term relationship with you—one that is founded on trust. At the core of Seim Johnson, we are committed to providing Solutions with Vision.
What does “Solutions with Vision” mean?
We work to provide insightful, forward-looking solutions that truly benefit you and your organization. We continuously stay in tune with market and industry trends in order to keep you informed of what is around the corner. Then, we help you prepare for the future and stay ahead of your competition. Your long-term success is our number one priority.
Located in Omaha, Nebraska, Seim Johnson is one of the leading locally owned accounting and consulting firms in the state. Established in 1975, we provide services to clients in Nebraska, the Midwest, and across the United States. Today, we employ nearly 90 team members.
In 2021, we were named an Accounting Today Top Regional Leader: Midwest, ranked among nationally recognized firms.
Our team members are honored to serve the needs we see in our community. We are actively involved with our local churches, youth sports, arts associations, social services organizations, and other community service groups. These activities help to support our values in strengthening our community and provide opportunities for our professionals to grow in leadership and personal enrichment.
Our mission is to help our clients succeed.
- We respect one another.
- We show appreciation for each others’ contributions to the firm.
- We make it a point to recognize each other for work well done and living our core values.
- We promote work/life integration.
- We genuinely care about the best interests of our people.
- We strive to be flexible to accommodate the needs of one another.
- We lead/influence with integrity and through our core values.
- We encourage everyone to be authentic.
- We always follow through.
- We are forward thinking.
- We are open-minded to others’ ideas and opinions.
- We build trusted relationships with our clients.
- We are proactive and anticipate the needs of our clients.
- We create additional value for our clients by going beyond the engagement expectations.
- We provide prompt service and are responsive to our clients.
- We always base our service on integrity.
- We have a strong commitment to excellence.
- We encourage innovative thinking.
- We invest in continuous development of technical expertise and industry specific training.
- We encourage development investments within our technical niches.
- We commit to providing each other ongoing feedback and communication in the spirit of continuous improvement.
- We help each other succeed by leveraging each person’s talents.
- We promote a culture of inclusion.
- We share knowledge and resources with one another.
- We embrace diverse opinions and promote appreciation of those who are different than ourselves.