Running a successful healthcare practice requires much more than medical know-how. It takes strong business and industry acumen to navigate the shifting tides of healthcare legislation, growing costs, and changing demographics. You need a group of advisors who understand the ins-and-outs of both business in general and the healthcare industry, specifically.
Seim Johnson is here to help you make sound decisions and stay ahead of the ever-changing climate of the healthcare landscape. Our specialized team of professionals has significant experience working with clients in the healthcare industry. We are eager to work alongside you in developing accurate financials, taking consistent care of your bottom line, and enabling your organization to function at its highest level.
We are uniquely qualified to help guide your healthcare organization for the following reasons:
- We have experience serving a wide range of healthcare clients, including primary care physicians, specialty practices, and nearly 100 hospitals (including urban PPS hospitals, rural referral centers, rural sole community hospitals, rural Medicare dependent hospitals, rural community demonstration hospitals, and critical access hospitals).
- Our Medicare provider enrollment experts frequently speak at national events and are regarded as industry leaders.
- We are active members of the Healthcare Financial Management Association and numerous other healthcare professional organizations in Nebraska and Iowa and at the national level.
We proudly serve the following segments of the healthcare industry:
- Health Systems and Hospitals
- Medical Clinics and Physician Practices
- Nursing, Assisted Living, and Independent Living Facilities
- Home Health Agencies
- Intellectual Disability Providers
- Social Service Agencies
- Medical Technology Companies
- Third Party Administrators (TPAs)
- Related Foundations and Subsidiary Affiliates
Seim Johnson offers our clients thorough and professional services tailored to their individual needs, including:
- Medicare and Medicaid Cost Report Preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
- Financial Feasibility Studies for Internal Planning or External Financing
- Provider Enrollment and Licensure
- Medicare Provider-Based Regulatory Consulting
- Coding and Billing
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Reorganizations
- Physician Compensation Modeling
- Fair Market Value Compensation Opinions
- Clinical Integration
- Clinical Practice Management
- PQRS Consulting
- Medical Practice Reviews
- Third-Party Contract Negotiations
- Overhead Analysis
- Governance Considerations
- Reimbursement Principles and Strategies
- Litigation Support
- Systems Review and Overpayment Identification
- Independent Review Organization (IRO) Services
- 340B Drug Program Compliance
Contact us today to learn how we can create a customized plan to meet your unique needs.