As a not-for-profit organization, you face a unique set of economic, legislative, and operational challenges. You operate in a complex environment of limited resources, government oversight, public scrutiny, and fundraising challenges. But none of this dampens your desire to make a difference.
At Seim Johnson, we serve not-for-profit organizations in a variety of spheres, including social and religious entities, parochial schools, charitable support groups, and arts organizations. We understand that you want to focus as much of your energy as possible on achieving your mission. That is why we take on the tasks that force you to split your focus: the compliance, governance, and financial burdens of running your organization. Our goal is to free you up to concentrate on achieving your mission.
Seim Johnson offers our not-for-profit clients a variety of thorough and professional services tailored to their individual needs, including
- Financial Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Agreed-upon Procedures
- Compliance Audits and Single Audits Under Uniform Guidance
- Preparation of Annual Forms 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, 990PF, and 990T
- Preparation of Tax-Exempt Application (Form 1023, and Form 1024)
- Determination of Unrelated Business Income and Resulting Tax
- Determination of Excise Taxes on Your Private Foundation
- Assistance with Grants and Compliance with Grant Requirements
- Consulting Services for Implementation of New Accounting Pronouncements
- Forecasts and Projections
- Internal Control Evaluation
- Functional Expense Allocations
- Assistance with IRS Examinations
- Penalty Exposure Reviews
- Sales, Real and Personal Property Tax Exemption Consultation
Contact us today to learn how we can create a customized plan to meet your unique needs.