Professional services firms are facing an increasingly competitive and complex business environment. Whether you are a law firm, consulting firm, insurance broker, engineering and architectural firm, or other professional services entity, you face significant issues ranging from downward pressure on professional fees to constant changes in tax regulations and accounting standards and more.
As a professional services firm ourselves, we understand the challenges that you face. Your primary focus needs to be on your clients, but your attention is frequently pulled away by the other issues that you face. That’s where we come in. Seim Johnson’s professionals are eager to focus on your financial needs, the pursuit of new opportunities, and the burden of long-term planning in order to allow you the leeway to concentrate your attention elsewhere.
Seim Johnson offers our professional services sector clients a variety of thorough and professional services tailored to their individual needs, including:
- Compliance Services of Tax Preparation and Filings
- Bookkeeping Services
- QuickBooks Consulting
- Outsourced CFO / Controllership Service
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Profitability Analysis
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Operations Review
- Cash Flow Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Development
- Pension and Profit-Sharing Guidance
- Technology Consulting and Support
- Internal Control Review
- Business Valuation
- Forensic/Fraud Services
- Merger and Acquisition Facilitation
Contact us today to learn how we can create a customized plan to meet your unique needs.