Our healthcare consulting services for providers and organizations are extensive. We assist physicians, physician practices, hospitals, healthcare systems, and insurance providers. Our professionals are industry-specific experts that know how to positively impact your organization with solutions tailored to your needs.
- We have a registered nurse on staff to address coding, compliance and reimbursement issues.
- Our clients range from solo physicians to large multi-state health systems.
- We work with primary care physicians as well as most specialty practices.
- We have Medicare provider enrollment experts that frequently speak at national events and are regarded as industry leaders.
- We work with nearly 100 hospitals (including urban PPS hospitals, rural referral centers, rural sole community hospitals, rural Medicare dependent hospitals, rural community demonstration hospitals and critical access hospitals) to help them maximize the reimbursement they are entitled to under the Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
- We are active in the Healthcare Financial Management Association and numerous other healthcare professional organizations on both a state (Nebraska and Iowa) and national level.
- Medicare and Medicaid cost report preparation
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement consulting
- Financial feasibility studies for internal planning or external financing
- Provider enrollment and licensure
- Medicare provider-based regulatory consulting
- Coding and billing
- Mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations
- Physician compensation modeling
- Fair market value compensation opinions
- Clinical integration
- Clinical practice management
- PQRS consulting
- Medical chart reviews
- Medical practice reviews
- Third-party contract negotiations
- Overhead analysis
- Governance considerations
- Reimbursement principles and strategies
- Litigation support
- Systems review and overpayment identification
- Independent Review Organization (IRO) services
- 340B drug program compliance